| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yerevan/ Zvartnots in January is slightly cold at -3.5 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 21.1mm (0.8in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:22 long and the longest day is 10:04 long with an average length of 9:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Yerevan/ Zvartnots January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Yerevan/ Zvartnots, Armenia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Yerevan/ Zvartnots:
- Tbilisi, Georgia - 167 kms (103.8 miles) NNE
- Zagatala, Azerbaijan - 240.6 kms (149.5 miles) NE
- Saki, Azerbaijan - 248.7 kms (154.6 miles) ENE
- Qabala, Azerbaijan - 294.5 kms (183 miles) ENE
- Kirovobad (Gandzha), Azerbaijan - 169.6 kms (105.4 miles) ENE
- Ganca, Azerbaijan - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) ENE
- Goycay, Azerbaijan - 276.9 kms (172 miles) E
- Yevlax, Azerbaijan - 226.3 kms (140.6 miles) ENE
- Xankandi, Azerbaijan - 190.6 kms (118.4 miles) E
- Agdam, Azerbaijan - 190.6 kms (118.4 miles) E
- Naxcivan, Azerbaijan - 135.7 kms (84.3 miles) SE
- Tabriz, Iran - 280.9 kms (174.5 miles) SSE
- Oroomieh, Iran - 288.4 kms (179.2 miles) S